Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I did get a few things done this year (2015) -- some PJ bottoms for Summer, a shirt for Terry (still needs button holes) . . . . . and the following:

In January - A Masai themed twin quilt for Summer - bright & cheerful and happy memories. No pattern, just used the fabric I had found to best advantage

.


 

 2 aprons for our cabin, made from fabric my friend Sharyn designed. The photo is big so you can see the lovely forest critters she originally hand cut from paper.


 Quite a while ago, my daughter handed me the green hat on the left and 2 hanks of yarn (the blue and the magenta) and asked me to copy. Which I managed to do, modifying the pattern to the smaller yarn size.
And recently I finished my 2nd of twelve blocks for the "Vintage Valentine" quilt. If I keep on at this pace, it will be 20 years to completion, so I think I'd better speed up. My third is started. I really like the colors we chose (the original pattern calls for muted pinks and greens). But appliqueing that many scallops slowed me down.

1 comment: